Amazon brings a fantastic offer for its Prime members. According to this offer, Amazon Prime members will be able to avail 10% discount on certain sale items at all Whole Foods stores across United States. The enrolling of Amazon Prime members for the Whole Foods discounts offer have been rolling out since the mid of May and the roll out will be completed by June 27th, according to Amazon. However, Amazon didn’t disclose the exact numbers of the enrolled members.
Ever since the enrolling for 10% discount offer has started, Amazon Prime members have supposedly purchased millions of discounted goods from Whole Foods.
How to use Amazon Prime membership at Whole Foods?
There are 2 ways through which you can activate the Amazon Prime discount at the Whole Foods –
- You can install the Whole Foods app and then sign in with your Amazon Prime account. After that you need to scan the app’s Prime Code, when you will be checking out at a physical store to avail the Amazon Prime member Whole Foods discount offer.
- You can also simply provide your phone number while checking out to verify your Amazon Prime membership.
Color code have been assigned to the products inside the Whole Foods stores for the Prime members. Goods with ‘yellow sticker’ indicates 10% discounts and those with ‘blue sticker’ indicates other deals.
Few highlighted deals that will begin on June 27 –
- Baby back pork ribs, $4.99 / pound (regularly $9.99 / pound)
- Organic yellow peaches, $1.99 / pound (regularly $3.99 / pound)
- Sockeye salmon, $13.99 / pound (regularly $19.99 / pound)
The choice of delivery of Whole Foods Groceries using Prime Now is also there and the Prime members will still be able to claim the discounts. The delivery feature is continuing to roll out to cover nationwide Amazon Prime members.
Helpful links –
If you want to enroll for the Whole Foods discount, then grab the Amazon Prime Membership now.