The newly launched DNS service has been gathering quite a lot of buzz among the internet users. However, some of them remain clueless as to how to configure or set up Cloudflare DNS 220.127.116.11 on Windows systems.
Well, this page will guide you through the steps of configuring Cloudflare DNS to browse the internet comparably faster. As per some stats, Cloudflare is said to be about 28% faster than the top competitors and we are not talking about local ISPs, we are talking about Google DNS and OpenDNS.
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s move on ahead to configure your windows machine to let you browse through Cloudflare DNS 18.104.22.168.
How to set up Windows machine to use Cloudflare DNS 22.214.171.124?
- Go to the ‘Control Panel’.
- Click on the ‘Network and Sharing Center’.
- After that, click on the ‘Change Adapter Settings’ options available on the top left hand side of the window.
- Now, Right click on the WiFi connection that you are using and choose ‘Properties’.
- Select ‘Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)’, and then click ‘Properties’.
- After that, Click “Use The Following DNS Server Addresses,” and then replace the fields with 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.
- Click the ‘Ok’ button and then Close and you are all set to browse the internet faster, as they say.
The best thing about the Cloudflare DNS 184.108.40.206 is that they promise to delete all the users queries logs within 24 hours, as the user’s privacy is among their topmost concerns.
Cloudflare’s DNS has a global response time of 14ms which is quite impressive and stands above competition like a Gold Standard.